A makeup artist left her loved ones fearing for her safety when she held up an over baked tanned hand!
Lucy Regler, 21 piled on her fake tan and made the rooky mistake of forgetting to exfoliate and moisturise, beforehand which left her hands a completely different skin tone!
Lucy tried the tan in a bid for a ‘posh’ sun kissed skin but she was left with the complete opposite. Leaving people to question if she was kidnapped 😂😂.
Who’s hand hand is THAT?!
The contrast of her tan to her actual skin tone was so far apart it looks like the hand belongs to someone else 🤣
Some commented ‘I thought somebody else was grabbing you’
Lucy’s friends were left in hysterics when she explained the story and thankfully no one was hurt in the making of the video, just an abused bottle of ‘posh’ fake tan.
Glam again! Natural beauty Lucy back to her orginal amazing look.
Tips to avoid a fake tan fail;
- ALWAYS exfoliate your skin at least 12 hours beforehand
- Cleanse your skin to remove any excess makeup and oils
- Take your time to avoid mistakes
- DON’T overdo it. Any excess tan for fingers and creases can be used by the residue on the mitt.
- Maintain by using an non-oily Moisturiser